Aloo Ki Tikiya
- Boiled potatoes 200 gm
- Egg 1
- Bread crumbs 4 tbsp
- Crushed red chili 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Finely chopped coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Finely chopped green chilies 3
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mash potatoes and put in bowl.
- Now put remaining ingredients except oil and mix it nicely.
- Then make tikiyan of it and brush with oil.
- Now set tikiyan in microwave plate.
- Set it on memoni cuisine A-41.
- Then set weight and press start button.
- Now take it out and serve hot.
Aloo Ki Tikiya is similar to kabab. It is prepared with potatoes and baked in microwave. Served with sauce or ketchup.