Garlic Fried Rice
- Rice 2 cups
- Finely chopped green onion leaves 1 cup
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- White vinegar 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Chicken powder 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped garlic cloves 6
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Sesame oil 1 tsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Wash rice and soak for 30 minutes.
- Drain water, put fresh water and boil it.
- When it half done, drain water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in wok and fry garlic until golden brown.
- Now add rice and stir fry it.
- Then put soya sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt and chicken powder and roast for 5 minutes.
- Then put green onion leaves and sesame oil and serve hot.
Garlic Fried Rice is tasty dish. It is similar to fried rice. Rice is boiled and cooked with garlic cloves. Serve with sweet n sour chicken.