Eggless French Toast Recipe
- Bread slices 4-5
- Butter 3-4 tbsp
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract powder 2-3 tsp
- Cinnamon powder 1 pinch
- Sugar 2-3 tsp
- Honey, Maple syrup, Butter for topping
- Boil milk in pan.
- Now add vanilla extract powder and sugar, mix it nicely and dissolve it.
- Then add cinnamon powder, heat pan, put butter and dip bread slices in mixture.
- Now put in pan, fry until golden brown.
- Then serve with honey, maple syrup and butter.
Eggless French Toast is a breakfast dish. Bread slices is dipped in milk mixture, fried in butter and served with butter, honey and maple syrup. Eggs are not used.