Olive Damper Recipe
May 09, 2016
- Maida 3 cups
- Baking powder 1 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Caster sugar 1 tsp
- Butter 75 gm
- Black olives 1 cup
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Assorted dips for serving
- Preheat oven on 180 degrees C.
- Grease baking tray and mix maida, baking powder salt and sugar in bowl.
- Then stir with oregano and olives, add milk and cold water and turn dough.
- Now knead dough, keep on baking tray, cut into 8 pieces with knife, bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Then cool it on wire rack and serve.
Olive Damper is traditional Australian bread. It is prepared with same ingredients of common bread. Olives and oregano are also added. You must try.