Caramel Cream Custard Recipe
- Eggs 6
- Condensed milk 1 tin
- Evaporated milk 1 tin
- Vanilla essence few drops
- Sugar 1 cup
- Water 2 tbsp
- Cream for decorate
- Put sugar and water in pan, make caramelize, put in baking mold and cool it.
- Now beat both milk in other bowl nicely.
- Then add eggs and vanilla essence and beat it lightly.
- When all ingredients are beaten nicely, strain with strainer.
- Now put eggs mixture in caramelized onion.
- Then put little water in baking tray and keep mold.
- Then bake in preheated oven on 150 degrees C for 40-45 minutes.
- When custard is baked, take it out and cool for 3 hours.
- Then serve with cream in serving dish.
Caramel Cream Custard is delightful dessert. Caramel is prepared with sugar & water and poured in mold. Then poured egg & milk mixture and baked. Served with cream.