Potato Mince Pie Recipe
- Boiled potatoes 1/2 kg
- Mince 250 gm
- Finely chopped onion 1
- Garlic cloves ground 4-5
- Grated ginger 1 tbsp
- Chopped tomatoes 2-3
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
- Chicken stock 1/2 cup
- Oil 2-4 tbsp
- Milk 3-4 tbsp
- Crushed coriander leaves as required
- Boil potatoes.
- Now peel it and mash it.
- Then put salt, black pepper, milk and oil, mix it, when dry, put little milk and oil.
- Now keep it aside.
- Heat oil in pan, put ginger and garlic and fry it.
- Then put onion and mince and cook for few minutes.
- Now put salt and masalay.
- When onion is brown, put tomato and roast it.
- Now put chicken stock and water and cover it.
- Then put coriander leaves and mix it.
- For pie: Grease dish with oil.
- Now spread half mashed potatoes with hands and make thin layer.
- Then spread mince mixture on potato mixture.
- Now put remaining potato mixture on top and cover it nicely.
- Then press potato mixture with knife.
- Now make layer of oil with brush.
- Then bake in oven on medium temperature.
- Now take out pie, cut into big pieces and serve.
Potato Mince Pie is new dish. Potatoes are boiled and mashed. Mince is cooked with spices. Then layered is made with potatoes in dish. Then topped with mince & then with potatoes, baked and served in pieces.