Sweet Coconut Puffs Recipe
- Coconut grated 1/2 cup
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Raisins 2 tbsp
- Sliced almonds 2 tbsp
- Butter 3 tbsp
- Heat 2 tbsp butter and add coconut.
- Saute until golden.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder.
- Push coconut mixture to one side of pan.
- Now add 1 tbsp butter on other side of pan and roast almonds and raisins.
- When golden brown, stir into coconut mixture.
- Cool filling for some time.
- Put 1 tbsp filling on middle of each puff pastry squares, close it and seal edges with fingers.
- Keep on baking sheets.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes and serve.
Sweet Coconut Puffs is amazing dish. Coconut, almonds and raisins are cooked in butter. Then spread on coconut puffs and sealed. Then baked, cooled and served. You must try this recipe.