- Maida 1 kg
- Uni puff 1/2 kg
- Ghee 1/2 cup
- Arraroth 500 gm
- Oil for fry
- Make hard dough of maida.
- Now mix uni puff and ghee and mix it nicely
- Then add 100 gm of oil, mix it nicely and make paste.
- Now take some paste, add to dough and leave for 15 minutes.
- Repeat this step again.
- Then make small balls, leave for 20 minutes and fry it.
- Then take out in platter and cool down.
- Then add 1/2 kg of milk and sugar, leave for 20 minutes and serve.
Pehni is common dish in Pakistan in month of Ramadan. It is prepared with maida & uni puff and deep fried. You can make it at home.