Bread Rolls Recipe
- Bread slices 5-6
- Potatoes 2
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 2
- Dip bread slices in water for 5 minutes.
- Now squeeze them to make flat.
- Mix remaining ingredients with potatoes.
- Spread mixture with spoon on bread and roll it.
- Now keep in fridge for some time and deep fry in hot oil.
Bread Rolls is tasty dish. Bread slices is soaked in water. Potatoes, green chilies & coriander leaves are mixed, spread on bread slices and rolled. Then cooled in fridge and deep fried. Serve with sauce. Make it in Ramadan.