Egg Salad Croissant Sandwich
- Boiled eggs 4
- Chopped green onion leaves 3 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Mayonnaise 1/3 cup
- Chili sauce 3 tbsp
- Caster sugar 1 tsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Croissant 4
- Lettuce leaves as required
- Boiled eggs and mash it.
- Now add remaining ingredients except croissant and lettuce leaves.
- Then cut croissants from center and spread butter on lower part.
- Put lettuce leaves, put eggs mixture and close with upper part.
- Then garnish with olives and parsley and serve.
Egg Salad Croissant Sandwich is tasty sandwich. Croissants is stuffed with eggs, mayonnaise & chili sauce mixture. You can make it at home easily.