Galawat Ki Beef Boti
- Beef boneless 1/2 kg
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Green chilies finely chopped 3
- Lemons 4
- Mint leaves finely chopped 1/2 bunch
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Red chili crushed 1 tsp
- White cumin roasted & crushed 1 tsp
- Raw papaya paste 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Bihari masala 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mash beef slightly.
- Now put salt, ginger garlic paste, bihari masala, red chili, white cumin, lemon juice and yogurt, mix it nicely and leave for 30 minutes.
- Then put with oil in wok and cook on low flame.
- When water of spices and meat dries, add ghee and simmer it.
- Then put mint leaves and coriander leaves and serve.
Galawat Ki Beef Boti is delicious dish. Beef boneless is mixed with bihari masala, lemon juice and yogurt. Then cooked in oil and coriander leaves & green chilies are added. Serve with naan.