Keri Ka Achar Sarsoon Ky Tail Ky Saath
Jun 22, 2016
- Raw mangoes 1 kg
- Red chili crushed 2 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tbsp
- Mustard powder 2 tbsp
- Onion seeds 1/2 tbsp
- Fennel seeds 1 tbsp
- White cumin crushed 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 250 gm
- Salt to taste
- Crushed whole coriander 2 tbsp
- Mustard oil 1 liter
- Wash raw mangoes nicely and cut into big pieces with skin.
- Now mix all spices nicely and put in jar.
- Also add green chilies, keep in sun and keep inside before evening.
- Shake jar nicely or stir it with wooden spoon.
- Keep in sun for 3-4 days.
- Heat olive oil, cool it and put in jar.
- Then keep it again in sun for 3-4 days.
- It is ready after 7-8 days.
Keri Ka Achar Sarsoon Ky Tail Ky Saath is spicy achar. It is prepared with raw mangoes, green chilies and mustard oil. Then kept in sun for 7-8 days and then serve.