Shahi Til Wala Kulcha
- Maida 1/2 kg
- Yeast 1 sachet
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Butter 1 cup (16 tbsp)
- Egg 1
- Sesame seeds as required
- Salt to taste
- Add yeast and sugar in lukewarm water, mix it and leave it.
- When yeast rises, add maida, salt, egg and 13 tbsp butter and knead with water or milk.
- Then cover it and leave for 2-3 hours.
- Now take it out, fold with hands and make balls.
- Then roll it thick, mark cut with knife and put sesame seeds.
- Then bake in preheated oven on 200 degrees C for 8-10 minutes.
- When color comes, brush with butter and bake more for 1-2 minutes.
- It is ready.
Shahi Til Wala Kulcha is amazing dish. It is prepared with maida, butter, eggs and sesame seeds. Baked and serve with korma.