Watermelon Salad Recipe
- Watermelon 1
- Lemons 2
- Mint leaves few
- Black pepper crushed 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger 2 tbsp
- Honey 2 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cut watermelon into small cubes and take out seeds.
- Then put watermelon in bowl and refrigerate it.
- Now mix honey, lemon juice, sugar and salt in frying pan, make caramel sauce and mix with ginger.
- Then put on all sides of watermelon and sprinkle black pepper.
- Then put mint leaves and mix all ingredients.
- Serve chilled.
Watermelon Salad is yummy salad. Watermelon is mixed with honey & lemon juice caramel and mint leaves. It is served chilled.