Bombay Potatoes Recipe
- Onions 2
- Green chilies 2
- Potatoes 1/2 kg
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Mustard 1 tsp
- Fennel 1/2 tsp
- Onion seeds 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves as required
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Chop onion, green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Wash potatoes and cut into small pieces.
- Then mix turmeric and salt and boil it.
- Now dry it, mash it and keep it aside.
- Then heat oil in wok and put curry leaves, mustard, onion seeds, fennel and black pepper.
- Stir onion until golden.
- Now put tomatoes and onion and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Then put lemon juice and stir until all spices mixed.
- Then put coriander leaves and serve.
Bombay Potatoes is a spicy dish. It is prepared with potatoes and green chilies. Garnished with coriander leaves and served.