Laal Kaddu Ka Halwa
- Laal kaddu (red pumpkin) 1/2 kg
- Milk 250 gm
- Khoya 250 gm
- Small cardamom crushed 3-4
- Kewra essence few drops
- Sugar as required
- Dry fruits as required
- Ghee 1/2 cup
- Peel pumpkin, take out its pulp and boil it.
- Now crackle cardamom in ghee in pan.
- Then add sugar and pumpkin and roast it.
- Now add milk and cook it.
- Then add khoya and roast it.
- When halwa leaves ghee, add kewra essence and mix it.
- Then take out in dish, garnish with dry fruits and serve.
Laal Kaddu Ka Halwa is delicious sweet dish. Red pumpkin is boiled and cooked with milk & khoya. Then garnished with dry fruits and serve. You must try this recipe.