Mocha Tea Loaf Recipe
- Butter 200 gm
- Maida 1 cup
- Cocoa powder 4 tbsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Caster sugar 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Eggs 3
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Coffee 1 tbsp
- Sieve maida, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Now beat butter and sugar nicely with batter.
- Then put eggs and vanilla essence and beat it.
- Then fold in maida mixture.
- Now mix coffee in milk and put in maida mixture.
- Then put on greased tray and bake on 180 degrees C for 35 minutes.
Mocha Tea Loaf is delightful bread. It is prepared with butter, maida, milk, cocoa powder & coffee powder and baked. You must try this loaf at home.