Guar Phalli Mutton Recipe
- Mutton 1/2 kg
- Guar phalli 250 gm
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes chopped 2-3
- Onion chopped 2
- Red chilies crushed 1-1/2 tbsp
- Whole coriander crushed 1/2 tsp
- Whole cumin crushed 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Black pepper crushed 1 tsp
- Tamarind paste 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 bunch
- Green chilies chopped 5-6
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in pan, put onion and fry it.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and fry it.
- Then add mutton and roast it.
- Then add tomatoes and guar phalli and roast it.
- Then add water as required and tender it.
- Now add spices, black pepper and salt and cook it.
- Now add tamarind paste and mix it.
- Then add coriander leaves and green chilies, mix it, take out in dish and serve.
Guar Phalli Mutton is tasty dish. Mutton is cooked with onion, tomatoes and guar phalli. Then mixed with tamarind paste, coriander leaves & green chilies and serve with rice or naan. You can also add vegetables.