Club Sandwich Recipe
- Boiled & shredded chicken breast 2
- Bread slices 9
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Mayonnaise 1/4 cup
- Eggs 3
- Tomato 2-3
- Cucumber 2-3
- Lettuce leaves 2-3
- Butter as required
- Coleslaw salad as required
- Add mayonnaise, black pepper and salt in chicken and make spread.
- Then beat eggs with 1 pinch salt and make omelette.
- Then cut cucumber and tomato into slices.
- Now cut all edges of bread slices.
- Then spread butter on one side of each slices.
- Then put chicken spread.
- Then keep lettuce leaves, cheese slice and tomato slice and keep other bread slice.
- Then keep omelette, coleslaw salad and cucumber slice and cover with third bread slice.
- Then insert toothpick, cut into slices and serve with fries and ketchup.
Club Sandwich is very popular sandwich in the world. Chicken spread is prepared with chicken & mayonnaise. Butter is spread on bread slices, topped with spread, cheese, lettuce leaves & tomato, covered with seconds bread slice, topped with omelette, cucumber & coleslaw and covered with third slice. Then served with fries, sauce or dip or ketchup. You can prepared with beef and can also add more ingredients.