- Maida 4 cups
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Yellow color 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 3 cups
- Water 4 cups
- Rose water few drops
- Oil as required
- Sieve maida and mix baking powder.
- Then put 2 cups water and make paste.
- Now mix sugar, 2 cups water, yellow color and rose water in other wok and cook until sugar is thick.
- Then remove from stove.
- Now put paste in jalebi cloth.
- Heat oil in wok.
- Then spread paste in oil in circle shape.
- Then fry until brown.
- Then take it out, put in sugar syrup for 5 minutes and serve.
Jalebi is very popular sweet dessert in India and Pakistan. It is prepared with maida and deep fried in circle shape. Then dipped in sugar & rose water syrup and serve hot. You can make it at home easily.