Chicken White Korma Recipe
Dec 30, 2016
- Chicken 12 pieces
- Yogurt 2 cups
- Onion slices 3 large
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Whole spice 2 tbsp
- Kewra 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Whole red chilies 20
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Ginger slices 3 tbsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Slice red chilies and take out seeds.
- Then crush seeds to fine powder.
- Then heat oil and fry onions until golden brown.
- Remove and drain onions and crush it finely.
- Then fry ginger and garlic in same oil for 2 minutes.
- Then add chicken and fry for 10 minutes on high flame.
- Then add whole spice and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add salt red chilies seeds powder, turmeric and 5 cups water and bring to boil.
- Then cover it and cook on low flame for 20 minutes.
- Then whisk yogurt to smooth paste and add in chicken.
- Then cook for 5 minutes on high flame.
- Then mix crushed onions and kewra.
- Then simmer it for 10 minutes and take out in dish.
- Then garnish with ginger slice and serve with hot naan.
Chicken White Korma is delicious dish. Chicken is cooked with yogurt & spices and simmered. The garnish with ginger slice and serve with hot naan. You can also make it with mutton and beef.