Aloo Matar Recipe
- Potatoes 1 kg
- Peas boiled 1/2 kg
- Onions 2
- Ginger 1 inch
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- White cumin powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Green chilies 10
- Cinnamon 3-4
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves as required
- Oil as required
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Then grind salt, black pepper, turmeric, white cumin, coriander powder, white pepper, ginger and garlic and make masala.
- Now heat oil and fry onions.
- Then put grinded masala and roast it.
- Also put cloves and cinnamon.
- When masala is roasted, put peas and roast it.
- When peas cooks slightly, add potatoes and green chilies and roast it.
- Then put little water and tender it.
- When it cooks, take out in dish, garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Aloo Matar is tasty and delicious dish. Masala is prepared with ginger, garlic & spices and grinded. Then cooked with potatoes and peas. Then garnished with coriander leaves and serve with roti or naan. You can also serve it in breakfast.