Sheer Khurma is delicious sweet dish. Make it at home and surprise your family members.
- Vermicelli 1 cup
- Milk 1 liter
- Sugar 1 cup
- Dry dates chopped 6-8
- Small cardamom 4-6
- Almonds chopped as required
- Pistachios chopped as required
- Coconut powder 2-3 tbsp
- Oil 4-6 tbsp
- First boil milk in pot.
- When it boils, put sugar and cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Soak dry dates in 1/2 cup milk for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in wok on medium flame and crackle cardamom.
- Put dry dates, almonds and pistachios and fry until golden.
- The put vermicelli and fry for 3-4 minutes and put coconut.
- Then add milk gradually gradually and cook on low flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Then take out in dish, garnish with almonds and pistachios and serve hot or cold.
Sheer Khurma is very popular sweet dish in Pakistan. It is prepared with milk, vermicelli & dry dates and cooked. Then garnished with almonds & pistachios and serve it hot or cold.