Achar Gosht Recipe
Achar Gosht is very delicious and tasty dish. It is prepared with various methods. Make it in your own method.
- Mutton 1 kg
- Ginger paste 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Onion slices 2
- Yogurt 2-1/2 cups
- Achar gosht masala 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds 1 tbsp
- Fennel seeds 1 tbsp
- Onion seeds 1 tbsp
- White cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Green chilies for garnish
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 cup
- Mix 2 tsp salt, achar gosht masala and red chili powder in yogurt, mix it and keep it aside.
- Then heat oil in pan, put onion and fry until golden brown.
- Then add ginger paste and garlic paste and fry it.
- Then put mutton and roast until its water dries.
- Then add 2 glass water, cover it and cook on medium flame for 30 minutes or until mutton tender.
- Then add yogurt mixture and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then add mustard seeds, fennel seeds, onions seeds and white cumin seeds, cover it and simmer it for 20 minutes on medium flame.
- Then roast it little, add green chilies and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then take out in dish, garnish with coriander leaves and serve with hot naan.
Achar Gosht is spicy dish. Mutton is roasted with ginger paste and garlic paste. Then cooked with achar gosht masala & yogurt mixture, spices and green chilies. Then garnished with coriander leaves and serve with hot naan. You can also prepare it with beef or chicken.