Brain Masala Recipe
Brain Masala is spicy and tasty. Try this recipe at home.
- Mutton brains 2
- Red chili crushed 1 tsp
- Tomatoes 250 gm
- Coriander leaves as required
- Green chilies as required
- Salt to taste
- Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
- Garlic 7 cloves
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1/2 tsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Wash brain nicely, put in hot water and boil it.
- Then cool it in this water.
- Then heat oil in pan.
- Then grind tomatoes, cumin, red chili, garlic and green chilies in grinder.
- Then put this mixture in hot oil with salt and coriander powder and roast it.
- Then oil separates, put brains and roast more.
- Then take out in dish, garnish with all spice powder, coriander leaves and green chilies and serve with hot naan.
Brain Masala is prepared with mutton brains and tomatoes. Brains are boiled and cooked with tomatoes & green chilies paste. Then garnish with coriander leaves & green chilies and serve with hot naan.