Aloo Kay Pakoray Recipe
Aloo Kay Pakoray is very popular fried snack in Pakistan. It can be prepared with other vegetables and meat.
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Potatoes big 125 gm (1/4 kg)
- Green chili 2
- Salt 1 tsp
- White cumin 1/2 tsp
- White pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Sweet soda 1 pinch
- Oil as required
- Mix gram flour with water and sweet soda and keep it aside.
- Now peel potatoes and cut into round.
- Then put chopped green chilies, white cumin, white pepper, black pepper and salt in gram flour, mix it nicely and make batter.
- Then heat oil in wok, dip potatoes in batter and deep fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Then take out in tissue paper so that it absorbs oil.
- Then keep in plate and serve with ketchup or sauce and tea.
Aloo Kay Pakoray is tasty and crispy snack dish. Potatoes is cut in round shape. Then dipped in gram flour & spices batter and deep fried in oil. Served with sauce or ketchup and tea.