Russian Salad Recipe
Russian Salad is healthy salad. You must try this salad at home.
- Carrots diced 2
- Potatoes cubes 2
- Peas 1/2 cup
- Pineapple chunks 1/2 cup
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Mayonnaise 3 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1 pinch
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Boil potatoes cubes for 8-10 minutes.
- Then drain it, spread in large tray to evaporate steam and chill in refirgerator.
- Then boil water in pot and boil peas.
- After 2 minutes, add carrots and boil for 5 minutes.
- Then drain it, rinse with cold water and chill in refirgerator.
- For dressing: Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, black pepper powder, salt and lemon juice in bowl.
- Then mix potatoes, carrots, peas and pineapple chunks in bowl.
- Then put dressing and mix it.
- Then take out in platter and serve.
Russian Salad is prepared with carrots, peas, potatoes and pineapple. Vegetables are boiled and mixed with potatoes and yogurt & mayonnaise dressing. Serve chilled.