Kachay Gosht Ki Biryani Recipe
Kachay Gosht Ki Biryani is tasty and delicious biryani. You can also make it with beef or mutton or fish.
- Rice 1/2 kg
- Chicken 12 pieces
- Yogurt 1/2 kg
- Onion slices 4
- Lemon juice 3 tbsp
- Milk 2 cups
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Kewra 6 tbsp
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Mint leaves 1/2 bunch
- Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Yellow food color 1 pinch
- Red chili powder 3 tbsp
- All spice powder 2 tbsp
- Nutmeg powder 1 pinch
- Mace powder 1 pinch
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Heat oil in pan and fry onion until golden.
- Then remove from stove.
- Then mix yogurt, ginger paste, garlic paste, 1 tsp salt, all spice powder, red chili powder, lemon juice and fried onions in bowl and make marination.
- Then marinate chicken with marination for 1 hour.
- Then boil rice in salted water until half done.
- Then drain water and keep it aside.
- Then heat oil in pot, put marinated chicken, remaining marination, milk and kewra.
- Then cover with rice and sprinkle yellow food color.
- Then cover pot and cook on high flame until steams comes.
- Then low flame and cook more for 30 minutes.
- Then take out in dish, sprinkle mint leaves and coriander leaves and serve with raita and salad.
Kachay Gosht Ki Biryani is prepared with chicken and rice. Chicken is marinated with yogurt & spices mixture. Then cooked with milk & rice and serve with salad and raita.