Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Chocolate Mousse is very popular dessert in the world. You can make it at home easily.
- Dark chocolate 300 gm
- Cocoa powder 1 tbsp
- Eggs 3
- Caster sugar 1/4 cup
- Cream 300 ml + for garnish
- Chocolate grated for garnish
- Put chocolate in double boiler over simmering water and melt it.
- Then remove it, keep it aside and cool it slightly.
- Then put eggs and sugar in bowl and beat with electric beater until mixture is thick.
- Then put chocolate mixture and cocoa powder and mix it.
- Then whip cream in other bowl and fold it in chocolate & eggs mixture.
- Then put in serving glasses, garnish with cream and grated chocolates and chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- Then take out from fridge and serve.
Chocolate Mousse is delicious and mouth-watering dessert. Chocolate is melted and cooled. Then mixed with cocoa powder & eggs mixture and folded with cream. Then put in serving glasses, garnished with cream & chocolate and served chilled.