Sarson Ka Saag Recipe
Sarson Ka Saag is Punjabi, India & Pakistan dish. It is easy recipe to make at home. You must try this recipe.
- Sarson ka saag (mustard leaves) 1 kg
- Spinach 1/2 kg
- Fenugreek leaves 3 bunches
- Green chilies 6
- Garlic cloves 6
- Onion slices 2
- Chopped ginger 2 inch piece
- Red chili powder 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Water 2-3 cups
- Maize flour 3 tbsp
- Oil 5 tbsp
- Garlic cloves 4
- Onions finely chopped 2
- Whole red chilies 4
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Butter for garnish
- Clean mustard leaves, spinach and fenugreek leaves and wash it nicely.
- Then heat 3 oil in pot.
- Then add ginger, garlic and onion and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add mustard leaves, spinach, fenugreek leaves, green chilies, red chili powder, salt and water in pot and cook it nicely until soft about 25-30 minutes.
- Then blend in blender nicely.
- Then put in pot again, add dissolved maize flour, roast it nicely and simmer it for 2-3 minutes.
- Then take out in dish, put bhagar, garnish with butter and serve with makai ki roti.
- For bhagar: Heat oil in pan.
- Then put onions, garlic and whole red chilies and fry until brown.
Sarson Ka Saag is delicious dish. It is prepared with mustard leaves, spinach, fenugreek leaves and green chilies. Then cooked, grinded and roasted with maize flour. Then topped with bhagar, garnished with butter and serve hot with makai ki roti.