Aloo Kay Bun Kabab Recipe
Aloo Kay Bun Kabab is very popular street food snack in Karachi, Pakistan. It is easy recipe to make at home.
- Potatoes 1/2 kg
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1/2 tsp
- Coriander seeds 1/2 tsp
- Green chilies chopped 2
- Coriander leaves 4 tbsp
- Tomato slices 2
- Cucumber slices 2
- Onion slices 2
- Lettuce leaves 4
- Burger buns 4
- Egg beaten 1
- Green chutney 1 cup
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Oil for frying
- Ketchup as required
- Peel potatoes and boil in water until soft.
- Then remove from pan, cool it and mash it.
- Then put potatoes in bowl, add red chili powder, all spice powder, coriander seeds, green chilies and coriander leaves and mix it nicely.
- Then grease hands with oil and make round patties.
- Then mix yogurt with green chutney and 1/2 tsp in bowl.
- Then heat oil in pan.
- Dip potato patties in beaten egg and fry until brown.
- Then toast bun slightly in little oil.
- Then cut bun into halves.
- Then spread ketchup on one half of bun and spread yogurt chutney on other half of bun.
- Then keep salad leaves on top of ketchup.
- Then keep potato pattie, cucumber slices, tomato slice, onion slice and cover with other half of bun.
- Then toast slightly in little oil, take out in plate and serve with ketchup and yogurt chutney.
Aloo Kay Bun Kabab is tasty snack dish. Potatoes is boiled, mashed and mixed with spices & green chilies. Then made pattie and fried in oil. Then ketchup & yogurt chutney is spread on bun. Then stuffed with potato pattie, cucumber, onion, tomato & lettuce leaves, toasted in oil and served with ketchup & yogurt chutney.