Keri Ka Sharbat Recipe
Keri Ka Sharbat is common summer drink in Pakistan. You must try this drink at home.
- Keri 1 kg
- Sugar 1 kg
- Black salt 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper 1/4 tsp
- Mint leaves 10 leaves + garnish
- Ice cubes as required
- First peel keri and boil with water in pot.
- When tender and soft, put sugar and cook until sugar dissolves.
- Then remove from stove and cool it.
- Then store in bottles and keep in refrigerator.
- When to drink sharbat, put 4 tbsp keri mixture, 1 glass water, black salt, black pepper, mint leaves and ice cubes in blender and blend it nicely.
- The take out in glasses, garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Keri Ka Sharbat is summer drink. Keri is boiled with water, cooked with sugar and store in bottles. When serve, blended with water, mint leaves, black salt & black pepper, garnished with mint leaves and served in glasses.