Chicken Sajji Recipe
Chicken Sajji is popular dish in Pakistan. Try this recipe at home and surprise your family.
- Chicken with skin 1-1/2 kg whole
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Roasted cumin 1 tsp
- Roasted carom 1 tsp
- Chaat masala 2 tsp + sprinkle
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- First wash chicken nicely, dry it and mark deep cuts with knife.
- Then mix ginger paste, garlic paste, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, red chili powder, cumin, carom, yogurt and 2 tsp chaat masala in bowl nicely and make marination.
- Then marinate chicken with marination and keep in fridge for 6-7 hours.
- Then cover chicken with foil and keep on baking tray.
- Then bake in preheated oven on 180 degrees C for 1 hour or roast on coal until done.
- Then take it out, sprinkle chaat masala and serve with rice or naan and chutney.
Chicken Sajji is delicious dish. Chicken is marinated with yogurt and spices mixture. Then baked in oven or roasted on coal. Then sprinkled with chaat masala and served with rice or naan and chutney.