Aloo Keema Recipe
Aloo Keema is very popular dish in streets of Karachi, Pakistan. Make it at home. You can chicken, mutton or beef mince.
- Mince 1/2 kg
- Potatoes cubes 1/2 kg
- Onions 2
- Tomatoes 2
- Green chilies 2
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 bunch
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Oil 1 cup
- Heat oil in pot and fry onion until golden brown.
- Then put ginger paste, garlic paste, all spice powder, turmeric
powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, green chilies
and tomatoes and cook it nicely.
- Then put mince, cover it and cook it.
- When mince tender, put potatoes and cook until potatoes tender.
- Then sprinkle coriander leaves and cook more for 5 minutes.
- Then take out in dish and serve with hot naan and raita.
Aloo Keema is tasty dish. Mince is cooked with spices, tomatoes and green chilies. Then potatoes are added and cooked more. Then coriander leaves are sprinkled and served in dish with hot naan and raita.