Keema Bhari Shimla Mirch Recipe
Apr 26, 2017
Keema Bhari Shimla Mirch is little bit different dish. You must try this recipe at home.
- Mince 1/2 kg
- Capsicum 5-6
- Tomatoes 250 gm
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Onion seeds 1 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds 1 tsp
- Crushed fennel seeds 1 tsp
- Whole coriander 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Heat oil in pan and fry onion until pink.
- Then put mince, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt, onion seeds, fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, coriander and red chili powder and tender it.
- Then put tomatoes and roast it.
- Then cut upper part of capsicum and take out seeds.
- Then fill capsicum with mince, keep upper part and insert toothpick from upper side.
- Then heat oil in pan, keep capsicum and remaining mince and simmer it.
- When capsicum cooks, remove from stove.
- Then take out in dish and serve.
Keema Bhari Shimla Mirch is tasty dish. Mince is cooked with fried onion, tomatoes and spices. Then filled in capsicum and cooked with remaining mince. Serve with naan or chapati.