Chocolate Souffle Recipe
Chocolate Souffle is delicious dessert. Make it at home and surprise your family.
- Milk 2 cups
- Sugar 1 cup
- Eggs 4
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp
- Gelatin powder 4 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Water 1/4 cup
- Put egg whites and 1/2 cup sugar in pan and mix it.
- Now put cocoa powder, milk and water and mix on low flame until it is thick.
- Then remove from stove, put gelatin powder and vanilla essence and mix it.
- Now mix egg whites and 1/2 cup sugar until stiff.
- Now fold cocoa & milk mixture in egg white mixture.
- Then put in mold and keep in fridge until it is set.
- Then take it out, decorate with fresh cream and strawberry or cherry and serve.
Chocolate Souffle is prepared with cocoa powder, milk, eggs and sugar. Egg yolks, sugar, milk & cocoa powder are mixed and cooked. Then folded in egg whites & sugar mixture and chilled. Decorate with cream & strawberry or cherry and serve.