Mango Mousse Cake Recipe
Mango Mousse Cake is yummy dessert. Make this mousse at home and surprise your family.
- Sponge cake 1
- Eggs white 3
- Mango puree 1 cup
- Icing sugar 3/4 cup
- Gelatin powder 2 tbsp
- Whipped cream 1 cup
- Mix gelatin with 1/4 cup water.
- Then melt gelatin in microwave oven for few seconds.
- Then whisk with mango puree and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Then beat egg white in bowl.
- Then add sugar and beat until stiff.
- Then fold cream in mango puree and then fold in egg whites.
- Now keep cake on pan cake and pour mousse on cake.
- Then refrigerate it for at least 4-5 hours.
- Then take it out, cut into triangle and serve.
Mango Mousse Cake is delicious dessert. Gelatin is mixed with water, melted, mixed with mango puree and chilled. Then cream is folded in mango puree and then folded in sugar & egg white mixture. Then poured on cake and chilled.