Wonton is Chinese fried dish. It is served in many parties in Pakistan. You can make it at home easily.
- Chicken mince 250 gm
- Green onion 2
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Roll wraps as required
- Oil for fry
- Put mince, green onion, ginger paste, garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder and salt in pan and cook until mince tender.
- Then remove from stove and cool it.
- Spread beaten egg on all side of wraps and keep filling in center.
- Then close from all sides and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Then take out in dish and serve with ketchup.
Wonton is tasty fried snack dish. Chicken mince is cooked with spices. Then filled in roll wraps and closed from all sides. Then deep fried in oil and serve with ketchup.