Bihari Boti Recipe
Bihari Boti is very popular BBQ dish in Pakistan. You can make it at home easily.
- Beef undercut/chicken 1 kg
- Papaya paste 2 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1-1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Roasted & crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Onion fried 1
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Oil 5 tbsp
- Onion rings for garnish
- Green chilies for garnish
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Cut beef or chicken into small pieces.
- Then mix remaining ingredients in bowl nicely.
- Then marinate beef or chicken with this mixture for 4-5 hours.
- Then skew on skewers and bbq it on coal.
- Then take out in dish and garnish with onion rings, green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Serve with naan or paratha and green chutney.
Bihari Boti is prepared with beef undercut or chicken. Beef or chicken is marinated with paste, yogurt and spices. Then bbq on coal and garnished with green chilies, onion rings & coriander leaves. Serve with naan or paratha and green chutney.