Gola Kabab Recipe
Gola Kabab is very popular BBQ dish. It is prepared in various methods. Make it in your own way.
- Mince 1 kg
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Raw papaya paste 1 tbsp
- Onion finely chopped 2
- Green chilies chopped 3
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1-1/2 tbsp
- White cumin 1 tsp
- Whole coriander 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Onion rings for serving
- Mint yogurt chutney for serving
- Paratha or naan for serving
- Put mince, garlic paste. ginger paste, raw papaya paste, onion, green chilies, yogurt, salt, red chili powder , cumin, coriander, all spice powder and oil in chopper and chop it nicely.
- Now put mince in fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Now make round kabab and skew on skewers.
- Then bbq it on coal and spread little oil with cloth.
- When brown, take out in dish and serve with onions rings, mint yogurt chutney and paratha or naan.
Gola Kabab is tasty dish. Mince is chopped with paste, green chili, yogurt and spices. Then chilled, made round kabab and skewed on skewers. Then bbq on coal and serve with onion rings, mint yogurt chutney and paratha or naan.