Shish Taouk Recipe
Shish Taouk is Middle Eastern cuisine. You must try this recipe at home.
- Boneless chicken cubes 1/2 kg
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Thyme 1/4 tsp
- Oregano 1/4 tsp
- All spice powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Capsicum cubes 1
- Onion cubes 1
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Bamboo skewers as required
- Mix yogurt, ginger paste, ginger paste, lemon juice, thyme, oregano, all spice powder, cumin powder, black pepper powder and salt nicely in bowl.
- Then marinate chicken cubes with marination for 1-2 hours.
- Then skew chicken, onion and capsicum on skewers.
- Then grill it on grill pan and brush with oil.
- Then take out in dish and serve with hot naan or rice.
Shish Taouk is delicious dish. Chicken cubes is marinated with yogurt, lemon juice & herbs mixture. Then skewed on skewers with vegetables and grilled. Serve with rice or naan.