Kulfi is very popular frozen dessert in Indian Subcontinent. You make it at home easily. You can also add saffron.
- Milk 1 liter
- Powder milk 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Almonds chopped as required
- Pistachios chopped as required
- Put milk in pan, stir it and cook until milk remains half in quantity.
- Then put cardamom powder, almonds and pistachios and mix it nicely.
- Then put powder milk and mix it nicely.
- Then add sugar, mix it and cook more for 2 minutes.
- Then remove from stove and cool it completely.
- Then put milk mixture in kulfi mold in any shape and insert wooden stick.
- Then keep mold in refrigerator for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- When to use, take it out from refrigerator and serve immediately.
Kulfi is very yummy dessert. Milk is cooked until half in quantity. Then cardamom powder, almonds, pistachios & powder milk are added and mixed. Then sugar is added, cooked more and then cool milk. Then poured in kulfi mold and refrigerate it.