Mutton Masala Recipe
Mutton Masala is spicy and tasty dish. You must try this recipe at home.
- Mutton 1/2 kg
- Garlic paste 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped tomatoes 2 small
- Chopped onions 2 small
- Cloves 4
- Cinnamon stick 1
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Cut beef into small small pieces.
- Then put mutton, cloves, cinnamon stick and 3/4 cup water in pressure cooker and cook until mutton tender.
- Then heat oil in pan and saute onions until brown.
- Then add tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Then add ginger paste and garlic paste and mix it nicely.
- Then put all spice powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add mutton masala and cook on low flame until gravy is thick.
- When ready, take out in dish and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with hot naan.
Mutton Masala is delicious dish. Mutton is cooked with spices in pressure cooker. Then cooked more with onions, tomatoes and spices. Then garnished with coriander leaves and serve with hot naan.