Chicken Korma Recipe
Chicken Korma is very popular and common dish in Pakistan. It is also served in various parties.
- Chicken 1 kg
- Yogurt 250 gm
- Onions 4
- Ginger paste 1-1/2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1-1/2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Small cardamom 4-5
- Nutmeg 1/2 tsp
- Mace 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Kewra 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 cup
- Heat oil in pan, fry onions until golden brown and take it out.
- Then add chicken, ginger paste and garlic paste and fry it.
- Then add fried onion and yogurt. and fry it nicely.
- Then add red chili powder, coriander powder, green cardamom and salt and roast it nicely.
- Then put nutmeg, mace and kewra and simmer it for 5-10 minutes.
- When ready, take out in dish and serve hot with naan, sheermal or taftan.
Chicken Korma is delicious dish. Chicken is fried with fried onion and yogurt. Then roasted with spices and simmered. Then served with hot naan, sheermal or taftan. You can add more ingredients.