Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
Vanilla Cupcakes is mouth-watering dessert. Make it at home and surprise your children.
- Flour 2 cups
- Eggs 8
- Caster sugar 1 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 pinch
- Butter frosting to garnish
- Colorful sprinkles to garnish
For Butter Cream Frosting:
- Icing sugar 2 cups
- Unsalted butter 1 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Milk 2 tbsp
- First sieve flour and salt.
- Put eggs and caster sugar in bowl until fluffy.
- Then add vanilla essence and beat it nicely.
- Then fold this mixture in flour and salt.
- Then line cupcake tray with paper cases.
- Then put batter in cupcake cases.
- Then bake in preheated oven on 200 degrees C for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes up out clean.
- Then take out from oven, keep on wire rack and cool it completely.
- Then garnish with butter cream frosting and colorful sprinkles and serve.
- For butter frosting: Beat butter and sugar in bowl until fluffy.
- Then add vanilla essence and milk and beat together until light.
Vanilla Cupcakes is delicious dessert. Cupcake is prepared with flour, eggs, caster sugar & vanilla essence and mixed. Then poured on cupcake tray and baked. Then garnished with butter sugar frosting & colorful sprinkles and served.