Baingan Ka Bharta Recipe
Baingan Ka Bharta is tasty vegetable dish. It is very popular dish in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. You must try this recipe at home.
- Eggplants 2
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Onion finely chopped 2
- Tomatoes chopped 3
- Green chilies chopped 2
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Whole spice powder (Garam masala powder) 1 tsp
- Yogurt 250 gm
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Coriander leaves chopped for garnish
- First put little oil on eggplants and make little little hole.
- Then roast on flame or cook it in oven until black in color.
- Now remove skin and mash it with fork.
- Then heat oil in pan.
- Now add onions and fry until light brown.
- Then add ginger paste, garlic paste and chopped tomatoes and stir until oil separates.
- Then add red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric, whole spice powder and salt.
- Then stir it nicely and add yogurt gradually.
- Then add mashed eggplants and stir it nicely.
- Then roast on medium flame for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Then take out in dish, garnish with chopped green chilies, chopped coriander leaves, whole spice powder and serve hot with boiled rice, chapati, naan or paratha.
Baingan Ka Bharta is delicious dish. Eggplant is roasted on flame or cooked in oven and mashed. Then roasted with spices, tomatoes and yogurt. Then garnished with green chilies & coriander leaves and served with boiled rice, chapati, naan or paratha.