Chili Prawns Recipe
Chili Prawns Recipe is tasty and spicy dish. You must try this different dish at home.
- Prawns 250 gm
- Garlic cloves minced 2
- Ginger grated 2 tsp
- Red chili flakes 1-2 tsp
- Water 1/2 cup
- Sriracha sauce 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce 1-1/2 tsp
- Brown sugar 2 tbsp
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Chopped red chilies for garnish
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil 1 tsp
- Coat prawns with vegetable oil nicely.
- Then heat non-stick pan on high flame.
- Then cook prawns for 2 minutes or until light golden and transfer into plate.
- Then remove non-stick pan from stove to cool down slightly and decrease flame to medium.
- Then add sesame oil into non-stick pan, return to stove and heat oil.
- Then add ginger, garlic and red chili flakes.
- Then cook until garlic until it is fragrant and starting to turn golden.
- Then add water, Sriracha sauce, soya sauce and brown sugar.
- Then stir it, increase flame to medium high.
- Then simmer it for 3 minutes or until sauce starts to thickens.
- Then return prawns into non-stick pan and toss to coat in sauce.
- Then reheat and cook until sauce thickens a bit more.
- Then take out in dish, garnish with sesame seeds and chopped red chilies and serve with hot rice.
Chili Prawns is spicy dish. Prawns is coated with vegetable oil and cooked. Then tossed in sriracha sauce, soya sauce & brown sugar sauce. Then cooked again, garnished with sesame seeds & red chilies and served with rice.