Cheese Fries Recipe
Cheese Fries is an American fast food dish. It is also very popular street fast food in Pakistan. Make it at home and surprise your children.
- Potatoes 1/2 kg
- Rice flour as required
- Corn flour as required
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Chaat masala as required
- Cheese sauce as required
- Oil as required
For Cheese Sauce:
- Cream cheese 1/4 cup
- Milk 2 tbsp
- Garlic cloves minced 3
- Oil 1 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Shredded cheddar cheese 1/3 cup
- Wash potatoes, peel it and cut in finger shape.
- Now boil water in saucepan, put potatoes and boil it for 3-4 minutes.
- Then take it out, strain it, put in cold water and strain it after 1 minute.
- Then put potatoes, salt, corn flour, rice flour and black pepper in bowl, mix it nicely and leave for 30 minutes.
- Then heat oil in wok and deep fry potatoes until golden brown.
- Then take out in plate, sprinkle chaat masala, toss it nicely, spread cheese sauce on it and serve hot.
- For cheese sauce: Melt cream cheese in saucepan on medium-high flame.
- Then whisk in milk, garlic, oil and salt.
- Then stir in cheddar cheese until smooth.
- Then store in squeeze bottle.
Cheese Fries is yummy fast food dish. Potatoes are boiled and mixed with corn flour & rice flour. Then deep fried, mixed with chaat masala and topped with cheese sauce.