BBQ Sandwich Recipe
Oct 12, 2017
BBQ Sandwich is very common sandwich. You can also make it in burger buns. Make it at home for your children.
- Boneless chicken or beef 300 gm
- Crushed garlic 1 tsp
- Tomato slices 1
- Cucumber slices 1
- Salad leaves as required
- Cabbage 1/2 cup
- Tomato ketchup or chili garlic sauce as required
- BBQ sauce 1 tbsp
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin 1 tsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Bread slices as required
- Oil as required
- Coal 1
- Put black pepper, salt, crushed garlic, red chili powder, roasted cumin, vinegar and bbq sauce in chicken or beef, mix it nicely and leave for 30 minutes.
- Now heat oil in pan, cook chicken or beef until tender and then give smoke of coal.
- Then remove chicken or beef from stove, cool it slightly and shred it.
- Then chop cabbage finely and mix with mayonnaise nicely to make coleslaw.
- Now toast bread slices on grill pan.
- Then spread tomato ketchup or red chili sauce on two bread slice.
- Then keep coleslaw, shredded chicken or beef, salad leaves, cucumber slice and tomato slice on coleslaw and cover with second slice.
- Then cut diagonal in triangle shape, keep on plate and serve with sauce and french fries immediately.
BBQ Sandwich is everyone favorites fast food dish. Chicken or beef is mixed with spices and sauce. Then cooked in oil and give smoke of coal. Then kept on bread slice with coleslaw, vegetables, covered with second bread slice and served with fries.