Szechuan Prawns Recipe
Szechuan Prawns is Chinese cuisine. You must try this recipe at home. You can replace honey with sugar.
- Prawns 1 kg
- Ketchup 2 tbsp
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Honey 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- Cornstarch 2 tbsp
- Chopped green onions 6-8
- Garlic minced 4 tsp
- Ginger minced 4 tsp
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- Cooked or steamed rice to serve
- Clean and wash prawns nicely.
- Put ketchup, chili sauce, soya sauce, honey, salt, crushed red pepper and cornstarch in bowl and mix it nicely to make sauce.
- Then heat oil in wok.
- Then add ginger minced and garlic minced in oil and stir-fry for few seconds.
- Then add prawns and stir it continuously for 2 minutes.
- If food starts to stick, add little water and cook until prawns turns pink.
- Then stir sauce again.
- Then add sauce in prawns, cook it and stir it continuously until sauce is thick.
- Then take out in serving bowl and serve hot with cooked or steamed rice.
Szechuan Prawns is tasty dish. Sauce is prepared with ketchup, chili sauce, soya sauce, honey, crushed red pepper and cornstarch. Then prawns are stir-fried in oil and cooked with sauce. Serve with cooked or steamed rice.